Monday, August 25, 2008

Oh shoot... I've been tagged!

Here's the deal: Post these rules on your blog list your 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 facts about yourself, and 3 current obsessions/collections.Then tag 5 of your friends at the end of your blog by leaving there names. Let them know you tagged them by leaving a comment on there blog.

3 Joys

Danny
Brynnly
My fam

3 Fears

Brynnly falling and really hurting herself... (she falls all of the time now that she can walk)
Having to live without Danny
the dark

3Goals

Get Danny motivated about going to school
Get in shape!
Be a good mom

3 facts about myself

I am really bossy and like to be in charge
I love to rock my baby to sleep and hold her the whole time she sleeps ( not that i get to do that often)
I am a bit of a wimp and don't like to do risky or scary things

3 current obsessions/collections

The Twilight series... Yes it's true! I've read them all, own them all, and love them all!
Brynnly... I am obsessed with her!!
Shoes, who doesn't love a good shoe?



Let's see... I'll tag My mom, Jenny, Sarah, Chelsea, and Rachelle

No comments: