Sunday, August 24, 2008

"Bare" Lake


Hello everyone!

We just got back from Bear Lake today. We had a lot of fun! My parents have a toy share membership so we took 4 wave runners. My parents inherited a boat about 10 years ago from my great uncle. And my dad has been working hard to get it ready. When we found the title it said that it was made in 1970! So needless to say it is an old boat! We left on thursday and there were still a few problems with it so we decided not to take it.

I love our Bear Lake trip the most because it is so chill. We just relax on the beach! I'll put up some more pictures when i get them downloaded.

Let me explain this picutre. Brynnly's diaper came undone on one side and started to fall off. She tried to pull it back on but gave up after a second. She pulled it off and threw it over her shoulder and started to walk around with it. We couldn't stop laughing!

No comments: