Friday, December 19, 2008

My Poor Daddy

My dad went into the doctor a few weeks ago for a cough and the doctor noticed his heart was enlarged. So they ordered a stress test and just found out that sometime over the past year he has had a heart attack. I know it's odd that he didn't know he was having one while it happened, but he has a very high pain tolerence and he doesn't like to worry my mom by telling her when he's in pain. The next step is to check out how bad the damage is. So Tuesday he's going in to see what they need to do to fix it. There's a big chance that he might need to have a bypass. I'm asking for you to remember him in your prayers over the next few days. We love you all and wish you a very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

He is certainly in our prayers and if your family needs ANYTHING don't hesitate to call.

Jana said...

For sure!
You know we are only a phone call away (even though it seems further at times)

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Crazy! I am so sorry! We will difinatley keep him and your family in our prayers! I will let my family know too.