Monday, September 29, 2008

Shots...OUCH!!

We went to the doctor today for Brynnly's one year check up and she had to have 4 shots! So sad!! She screamed and cried like crazy. But before that... now forgive me I'm going to have a proud parent moment here. I've always felt like Brynnly was really smart for her age. But I am her mother and all parents feel like their children are smart. When visiting with her doctor he was so impressed with her. He said that she is very smart and advanced for her age and that she is very strong willed, which at her age is a good thing. He also said that I should think about putting her in dance or tumbling here in the next year or so since she has amazing balance and hand-eye coordination. We'll have to look into getting her into something like that. I am totally amazed because if any of you know me well at all I can trip over anything. Growing up i tripped all of the time, my mom calls me grace!!
As far as her growth she is 20lbs 8oz... Which is the 37% and her length is 30in which is the 73%... Tall and skinny! She doesn't get that from me! The doctor is a little bit worried that she'll get too skinny. She is a really good eater so I'm not so worried about that.
Recently I found out that she LOVES junior mints!!! She could eat a whole box if I'd let her. She gets so mad at me of I eat some of her junior mints. It's so funny. She's no longer drinking from a bottle! She's a big girl now!!!

1 comment:

Devin and Jaclyn Stutz said...

Wow Dev that's really awesome. Congrats on having a smart baby. You've always been very smart so I was never worried about your children.