Wednesday, September 10, 2008

High School Memories...

High School Tag:

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes... Married him too!!
2. What kind of car did you drive? my junior year it was my familys mini van my senior year is was an eagle vision
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of high school? I don't really have one
4. Were you a party animal? Not in the normal party animal...
!5. Were you considered a flirt? no... i don't believe i was
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Yay choir!!
7. Were you a nerd? I'm sure i was... Still am
8. Were you on any varsity teams? nope
9. Did you get suspended/ expelled? no i was a good girl
10. Can you still sing the fight song? If i heard the music i'm sure i could.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Brinton and Hatch
12. Where did you sit during lunch? With my friends
13. What was your school's full name? Bingham High School
14. School mascot? Melvin the Miner
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? which year? Senior year i went with my hubby, who was not my hubby at the time. If i went other than that i don't remember
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No way! Loved it while i was there but i don't want to do it again.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Waiting FOREVER!!!
18. Where did you go senior skip day? Not to school... if that's what you mean
19. Were you in a club? no
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Ya... but i had a baby... then i lost the weight
21. Who was your prom date? Joe Gram was my junior year... Kyle Anderson my senior year!!
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Depends...
23. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Try harder... I did well in school. But if i would have tried i would have done really well!!

I tag anyone who wants to take a walk down memory lane!

No comments: