Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we went to my Grandma's house for the O'Bray/Merryweather Christmas party. Then to Danny's parent's house. Brynnly was so excited because Santa was going to be there. Seeing my sweet princess that excited really made my heart happy! I was almost more excited than she was. She told me before that she wasn't going to sit on Santa's lap but when it was her turn Danny scooped her up and plopped her on his lap. She didn't love it but she sat and smiled for a picture.
Brielle's turn
Having kids truly brought the joy of Christmas this year. Seeing the excitement on Brynnly's face made me feel like a kid again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a great mom and have two darling little girls! I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas! Sorry I couldn't make it to Brielle's blessing! My morning sickness has been awful. At least there is light at the end of the tunnel! :)