Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oh baby...

I am now 30 weeks pregnant! YAY!! Just a little bit left to go. I will be having another c-section. (That's a whole other post in itself so call me if you feel an urge to know more.) While I was pregnant with Brynnly I noticed that she got the hiccups all of the time at least once a day if not more. And after she was born they continued not quite as often but still often enough to take note. This time around my sweet baby gets them about 3 times a day!! I feel like she always has them . Have any of you experienced that? Or known of anyone who has? My mom thinks it is the weirdest thing ever.
But besides the heartburn and backaches I am having a fantastic pregnancy... I do feel more tired this time around but I am chasing a 2 year old all day!!

3 comments:

Sorensen's said...

LOL! My kids got the hiccups to while I was pregnant with them. They got them everytime I drank something. My two youngest boys get them often still to this day and I laugh. Maybe some people just get them easily than others? My mom said that I got them a lot when she was prego with me too! Glad to hear that you are feeling good. Seems not that long ago that you announced that you were going to have a baby! Good luck!!!

Bekah said...

Devery I am so excited for you! Baby #2 will be such an adventure. Oli got the hiccups ALL the time! morning noon and night every day it felt like. He gets them now after he eats too, its the funniest thing. Dont really know what causes them though

SaRah G. said...

You need to put up pictures of your cute pregnant self!!! DO IT! i miss you guys!!! your little Brynnly is freakin' hilarious!! she is sooo cute!!! can't wait to see baby #2!!!