Monday, September 21, 2009

My cute girl!

The other day Brynnly and I were reading Cinderella we came to the part in the story where the evil step sisters tear Cinderella's dress. I had to explain that they broke her dress. She was so upset and kept touching the page and saying "Sorry". We actually had to keep going back to that page to look at it. After about 20 minutes she asked me to fix it and I told her I couldn't. After thinking it over for a bit she looked up at me and with the sweetest look on her face said, "It's ok... Daddy can fix it!"

I love having Brynnly in my life she is such a blessing. Tomorrow she will be 2 and I can't believe it. A few days ago Danny asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she said, "Baby sister". (You have to hear her say it... SO CUTE!) Danny responded with, "How about we wait till Christmas for your baby sister?" She looked at him and said, "Umm.. no!".

She is so excited to be a big sister. She loves to go to my doctors appointments and hear her sisters heartbeat. I can't wait till December when we'll welcome our new little girl.


No comments: