Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cute Girl!!

The other day I jumped in the shower and let Brynnly run around. (My bedroom and bathroom are attached.) I normally do this and she just plays with some toys and runs in and out of the bathroom. She'd asked for a blanket before I got in this time. So as I was showering I hadn't seen her and I started to get worried. This is how I found her.

She had her baby and 2 books and was fast asleep on my bed! So cute... This is the first time she's ever just gone to sleep without being told. Normally I have to hold her so she'll go to sleep. She'd much rather play than sleep or eat for that matter! But she is so cute!

1 comment:

Lauren Winder Farnsworth said...

Oh my holy crap, she is so FREAKING cute. I can't wait to see what you and Danny produce next. :) Hope you're feeling okay! Love you!