Monday, April 6, 2009

10 things I love!!

I've been tagged... Thanks Jaclyn

1. Daniel Raymond Clark- Where would I be without him? Lost I'm sure... He is my everything. I love that I get to spend forever with him.

2. Brynnly Danielle Clark- The sweetest little girl ever. She is my sunshine. She makes me smile every day. I can't even explain how it is to be her mom. I love her so much.

3. Family- My family means so much to me. I am blessed to have such a great family.

4. Gospel- I am proud to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. When I am lost I know I can turn to my Savior for guidance.

5. Lulu- My puppy... She was there for me while Danny was gone. Seriously the best dog ever! She's so tolerant... Brynnly can sit on her, pull her hair, drag her by her tail and take all of her treats and she'll sit and take it.

6. Chocolate- Need I say more? Really?

7. Water- My beverage of choice.

8. Summer- If it ever comes I will so happy! Nothing better than a hot summer day at the pool!

9. My camera- It's not just that I love my camera. I love that I can preserve the memories of my little family. I try to take a picture everyday of Brynnly.

10. Cheese- The one food I can get my skinny mini Brynnly to eat. Thank you cheese!!

I tag Chelsea, My mom, and Sherri

No comments: