Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Brynnly's new chair!

For Christmas my sister-in-law, Jenny, gave Brynnly this cute stroller for her babies. But Brynnly had decided that it is her favorite new chair. My mom got her a stroller car seat combo for her babies and she also likes to sit in that. So we decided it was time she got her own chair...This is just a stinkin cute picture of Brynnly.
Here she is in her new chair! $50 at Costco. It is really comfortable. I even catch Danny sitting it quite often. She loves it! She still sits in her strollers but she loves her new chair! She's adorable.

Danny thought it would be funny to put his disco sunglasses and necklace on her! And it was pretty funny!






2 comments:

SaRah G. said...

CUTE!!!! She is getting to be sooo big!!! I can't believe it!!

Devin and Jaclyn Stutz said...

I think she is starting to look like her daddy.