Friday, November 28, 2008

Alphabet Tag

A--Attached or Single: Attached isn't a strong enough word... We're more than that!
B--Best Friend: Daniel Raymond Clark and My Mom
C--Cake or Pie: Either... as long as it's chocolate
D--Day of Choice: Monday (danny's day off!!)
E--Essential Item: Binkie... If you have a baby you know!
F--Favorite Color: Pink
G--Greatest Accomplishment: Brynnly
H--Hometown: South Jordan, UT
I--Indulgences: Chocolate
J--January or July: July
K--Kids: Brynnly Danielle Clark
L--Life is incomplete without: Family
M--Marriage Date: September 7, 2006
N--Number of Siblings: 6.. Sherri, Chelsea, Tyson, Zach, Trevor, Trisity
O--Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P--Phobias or fears: Losing my baby or Danny
Q--Quotes: The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
--Helen Keller
R--Reason to Smile: Brynnly being silly, My loving hubby
S--Season: Summer
T--Tag 5 Friends: Mom, Chelsea, Sarah, Heather, Sherri
U--Unknown facts about me: I am obsessive about brushing my teeth.
V--Very favorite store: Mall
W--Worst habit: Nagging
X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: I saw my baby for the first time in an Ultrasound!
Y--Your favorite food: Steak! or chocolate
Z--Zodiac: Sagittarius

1 comment:

Lauren Winder Farnsworth said...

Ahhh! So cute! I SO want to be a mom now! Thanks a lot... :)