Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We finally have a blog!!!

Hello everyone!!
The Clark family has been bugging me about getting a blog for some time now and here it is!! I'll give everyone a quick update on our little family. Danny is still working at Sorenson Communications. He's been looking for a new job and just interviewed with a company yesterday and has a another interview set up for today. He'd be selling insurance... so if any of you have insite on that job please let us know. We are still living at my parents house and it will continue to stay that way until Danny gets a new job. I am just being a mom! Loving every minute of it!! Brynnly is getting so big. She's almost 10 months old and could be walking any day now! It's so cute! She says "mama" and "dada". She's one of the most active babies that i have ever seen! I'll get some pictures up as soon as i figure out how to post them! I guess that's all for now!

4 comments:

The Clarks said...

Welcome to being a blogger!

Jana said...

HOOrah

SaRah G. said...

YAY!!!! you're a blogger now! =)

Teandra said...

Hey! Good to see ya on here. Here's hopin' you can move out of le parents home soon!